Thursday, January 1, 2009


Here's my New Year's resolution....to finally take that first step to putting some of my art work on the internet! I'm still a little lost, but here goes...........
I'm an art teacher who loves to create. I teach Talented Art and have been very blessed to have such wonderful students to teach. I'm new to the blog thing! My good friend, who's also a Talented Art teacher, has a blog and shared the information with me.
I love cupcakes.....as you can see in the picture....and love looking at Bakerella's blog . She inspired me to buy a new camera for Christmas.....Canon Rebel XSI. Now if I can just learn how to use it! I've been practicing on my Christmas trees. I've already taken 400 - 500 pictures. I have several trees.....each with a different theme. Of course I have a beach tree (my most favorite place!), cupcake/sweets tree, snowman tree, angel/traditional tree, doll tree, and fish/wildlife tree in my son's room. Once I figure this out, I'll share more pictures.